Doc-To-Help 2012 v3 is Here!

Today, we released our final subscription update of 2012, just in time for the Holidays. This update is dedicated to making sure Doc-To-Help is compatible with upgrades you may be making to your own environment. More specifically, Doc-To-Help has been tested and verified to work with the following:

• Microsoft Windows 8
  • Microsoft Word 2013
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer 10
  • Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2012
  • DISQUS 2012
  • EPUB 3.0 Specification

So, rest assured that you can upgrade to the latest technology without worry. And remember, Doc-To-Help comes with a yearly subscription that gets you these updates free of charge.

A couple helpful links:

This entry was posted in Doc-To-Help and tagged on by .

About Dan Beall

Dan is a 15-year veteran of the software industry with experience including from web development, technical writing, marketing, and product management. Since 2003, he has worked on the Doc-To-Help team as a product manager. Most recently, he has used his experience to put Doc-To-Help on the path to be the go-to tool for web content delivery in the technical communication and administration industries. Today, Dan is responsible for the general marketing and position of ComponentOne’s entire portfolio of products.

2 thoughts on “Doc-To-Help 2012 v3 is Here!

1. C1_DanB Post author

It sounds like you are having trouble. Doc-To-Help certainly still supports manual targets. I would love to solve your problem. Please email me directly at danb@doctohelp.com and let me know what you are experiencing. We also just released an update. You may want to make sure you have the latest version.

To answer your question… You can downgrade by uninstalling your current version and then installing the one you wish to use. If you have activation problems, we can take care of that.

Leave a Reply