Best Practices, Tips, & Tricks for Mobile Help

If you are interested in learning more about Mobile ― specifically single-sourcing to Mobile outputs efficiently, then you should check out the recording of the webcast I did earlier this week, “Best Practices for Creating Mobile Help with Doc-To-Help.”

The video is here: Mobile Help Webcast Video

The slides to the presentation are here: Mobile Help Webcast Slides

“Best Practices for Creating Mobile Help with Doc-To-Help” is part of a new series of webcasts we’ll conducting once a month for the rest of the year. Check back on the Doc-To-Help Team Blog and DocToHelp.com for more announcements and dates in the coming months.

Next month, please join me for Tips for Creating EPUB Manuals, Guides, and Books

For more information about Mobile Help, see:

This entry was posted in Doc-To-Help and tagged , , on by .

About Nicky Bleiel

I am the Lead Information Developer for Doc-To-Help and a Doc-To-Help trainer. I have 19 years of experience in technical communication; writing and designing information for software products in the documentation, media, industrial automation, simulation, and pharmaceutical industries. I am the President of the Society for Technical Communication and have presented talks at the STC Summit, WritersUA, tcworld, CIDM (Content Management Strategies/DITA North America), and LavaCon on many topics, including embedded help, tools and technologies, user assistance design, single sourcing, wikis, social media, agile, and convergence technical communication. I have been published in STC's Intercom, Tieline, STC conference proceedings, tcworld magazine, TechCom Manager Newsletter, and the WritersUA and the Content Wrangler websites. Additionally, I teach Technical Writing at the Community College of Allegheny County.

Leave a Reply