Doc-To-Help TV is on the Air

The Doc-To-Help team has just launched a new YouTube Channel called Doc-To-Help TV. You can find it here: http://www.youtube.com/doctohelptv

This channel contains videos covering a wide variety of subjects, including:

• Getting Started with Doc-To-Help
  • Single-Sourcing
  • What’s New in Doc-To-Help
  • Editing Templates and Style Sheets
  • Customizing a Table of Contents
  • Doc-To-Help Targets (outputs)
  • Customizing with the Theme Designer
  • Technical Writing 101 and more

Webcast recordings are also included, so you can check out any webcasts you missed, or just want a refresher on. There are also recordings of our popular Summer School series, which covered Doc-To-Help basics, branding web-based outputs, and single-sourcing tips and tricks.

If you are new to Doc-To-Help, please check out these videos first; they will get you up-to-speed in less than 15 minutes:

Make sure to add DocToHelpTV to your list of YouTube channels so you don’t miss any of our upcoming videos. And please let us know what videos you would like to see.

This entry was posted in Doc-To-Help and tagged , , , on by .

About Nicky Bleiel

I am the Lead Information Developer for Doc-To-Help and a Doc-To-Help trainer. I have 19 years of experience in technical communication; writing and designing information for software products in the documentation, media, industrial automation, simulation, and pharmaceutical industries. I am the President of the Society for Technical Communication and have presented talks at the STC Summit, WritersUA, tcworld, CIDM (Content Management Strategies/DITA North America), and LavaCon on many topics, including embedded help, tools and technologies, user assistance design, single sourcing, wikis, social media, agile, and convergence technical communication. I have been published in STC's Intercom, Tieline, STC conference proceedings, tcworld magazine, TechCom Manager Newsletter, and the WritersUA and the Content Wrangler websites. Additionally, I teach Technical Writing at the Community College of Allegheny County.

Leave a Reply