The Doc-To-Help team has just launched a new YouTube Channel called Doc-To-Help TV. You can find it here: http://www.youtube.com/doctohelptv
This channel contains videos covering a wide variety of subjects, including:
- Getting Started with Doc-To-Help
- What’s New in Doc-To-Help
- Editing Templates and Style Sheets
- Customizing a Table of Contents
- Doc-To-Help Targets (outputs)
- Customizing with the Theme Designer
- Technical Writing 101 and more
Webcast recordings are also included, so you can check out any webcasts you missed, or just want a refresher on. There are also recordings of our popular Summer School series, which covered Doc-To-Help basics, branding web-based outputs, and single-sourcing tips and tricks.
If you are new to Doc-To-Help, please check out these videos first; they will get you up-to-speed in less than 15 minutes:
- Tour of the Doc-To-Help Interface: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJURI65QWbA
- Starting a New Doc-To-Help Project: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18TtXI7LYes
- Doc-To-Help’s Intuitive Workflow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRFIb3i7uqU
Make sure to add DocToHelpTV to your list of YouTube channels so you don’t miss any of our upcoming videos. And please let us know what videos you would like to see.